Sunday, September 5, 2010

Caro Roma

Dear Roma,

I miss you. I miss your noise, I miss your history, I miss your art...I miss you. I feel like this last time I saw you I didn't cherish you enough. I was so tired after not sleeping on the plane ride over, I was too tired and I didn't get to show you how I really feel. I love you Rome. I love you and I hope that I can see you again soon.
Next time I will spend a whole afternoon within the walls of the Borghese, gazing upon the soft marble skin of Bernini's beauties, an evening sitting quietly on the Spanish Steps while eating fragola e limone sweetness and watching the lovers go by and an entire day walking your serpentine streets (and shopping of course). I miss getting lost in your craziness and loving every second. Please let me come back, I love you.

Yours always,
Krystal

P.S. Cleveland will never compare to you.


No comments: