Saturday, September 11, 2010

γειά σου



Lovely Santorini,

The days sure have flown. It seems like yesterday Abby and I were riding George and Georgina down your slick staircase, praying that we wouldn't die then and there. Your pallette of white and blue still render me speechless. Now I get why parts of Mamma Mia had to be filmed there. I love Meryl, don't you?

Anywho, we didn't get to spend much time getting to know one another but I already consider you a dear dear friend! All my best to you!

αντίο,
K

2 comments:

PJ Evers said...

Oh Krystal, I'm so excited you got to visit Santorini! It is one of my very favorite places in the world! Amazingly beautiful....and you and Andrew look pretty good in that scenery too!
PJ

Unknown said...

Wow! These pictures are incredible! I am so wildly jealous!