Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flowers and Chocolates

I haven't had too much time to write anything now that I have a job that I actually have to work at. This is the latest on my end...So Andrew has been sick for the last couple of days and when I say sick, I mean really sick. I think he got a combination of my cold and whatever his brother John had last week, poor guy. I've tried to uphold my parent's standards by being as sympathetic and caring as I can possibly be and it totally worked! Even though he's not better yet he came home and surprised me with flowers and a tiny box of chocolates!!! He is just too cute! I was so shocked because I hadn't done anything that special besides force Dayquil in him. He's just so sweet! Maybe he should get sick more often! Just joking...xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah your husband is sweet! I hope he is feeling better! So... we need to play!