Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirks

Tagged

The Rules: Link the person who tagged you Tell about 6 quirks of yours Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same Leave a comment to let them know

1. I constantly play with my rings, even my wedding ring! I can't help it! I do it when I think, I guess. I've lost many a ring that way. I lost one on the bus in Italy and made Tracie crawl around on the dirty bus floor to find it for me! I love her!

2. When I say goodbye on the phone I say "m-bye" instead of just "bye". I think my mom does it to. I never noticed it until someone pointed it out, I tried saying "bye" for a while but I can't resist saying "m-bye"

3. I don't like water from a glass unless it has ice in it and I can drink it from a straw. My teeth are sensitive :) and I have OCD.

4. I hate movie theatres. They are always soooo cold, my feet stick to the floor and the random guy that always seems to be drawn to the seat next to mine is 300 lbs. so needs his chair plus mine and is eating a hot dog and nachos. GROSS! I can't stand them but sometimes when a movie is worth it, I endure.

5. I keep all of my shoes in their shoeboxes. Andrew makes fun of me about this one because I even keep my cowboy boots, that I step in horse maneur in, in a box. I just like my shoes looking nice and organized.

6. From Whitney's "The way people chew their food can drive me crazy! I hate when they have their mouth open, crunch too much, or talk while chewing. It makes me want to vomit! The worst is when I am talking on the phone with someone and they are eating and talking on the other end. It doesn't matter what kind of food it is, I believe there is a way to eat it appropriatly." I second Whitney's. My little brother Aaron will tell you that I cannot handle when I can hear people chew, it's just disgusting!
Well, that's just some little odd things about me, I'm sure there are a million but I'll stick to 6 for now!

No comments: