2. watching old Hitchcock movies
Now while those are very appropriate and important things to do, some more than others, I am in need of something to tickle my fancy again. Normally shopping does that but when there are no funds left over for pretty little things I'm out of luck. I did go running last week but my Spring workouts were cut short by Mother Nature's very inappropriate sense of humor. Snow again, really? Thanks a bunch.
Since we've been here in the Cleve I've done a lot of thinking. Today has been no exception. Here are my conclusions:
1. I'm not made for the Cleve. The autumn is fabulous but no matter how much Vit. D I take I can't handle these grey, freezing winters. I'm bored.
2. I miss my family and I miss my friends. I don't have a whole lot of friends but goodness, I miss you guys.
3. Hot Rod is an inspirational movie. faux mustache, check. punch dancing, check. stunts, double check.
4. I need some goals, or a goal would be a good start.
5. I'm a food snob. I know many of you will disagree with me on this one but I'm just going to put it out there...Olive Garden is mediocre at best.
6. Dancing to Britney Spears in my skivvies is a wonderful workout and makes me feel like I'm in high school again.
7. I LOVE Utah and it's sunny, warm winters, gorgeous but all too short autumns and perfectly fun summers.
8. Family history is totally awesome. I'm from Sweden, Denmark, England, Switzerland and a tad bit of Scottish thrown in there for luck. or is that Irish for luck? hmmm go HERE to find out where you come from.
9. I always forget to put gas in the car. sorry sweetie :)
10. Kipling is probably the cutest dog in the world, hands down. THE END.
On another note...
Happy Birthday Whitney!!!
yes, she was born on April Fools and yes, she is totally awesome.
Whitney and I have known each other since we were 2. We were in nursery together, kindergarten, all the way to high school. We became besties when we were 12 (probably because we were both beyond awkward) and pretty much inseperable ever since. We've done so many things together that I can't even begin to list them all. We have been there for each other through thick and thin. We have thousands of inside jokes that are only funny to us. She has such a wonderful heart, is a fabulous cook, taught me how to do laundry, always makes me laugh and I love her!!!