Friday, March 25, 2011

the great cupcake disaster & portrait of a bulldog


Last night I brought A home a gorgeous, rich, decedant, gigantic, chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and chocolate shavings on top from the Nordstrom Cafe. (as seen above)

He had been begging me to bring one home for him ever since I got one from our Kids' Wear painting party a month ago. If you don't know about Nordie's cupcakes...they are the best. cupcakes. ever. My mouth is watering just thinking about it and it's 8:16 am. So long story short, A went to take a shower so he could savor in his cupcake with a clean body, I went to check my email and K...no one cared what he was doing until we found him hiding behind a chair, decadent chocolate remains covering his wrinkly face.

No photo sorry, A is still getting over the loss.

Before K destroyed all of A's hopes and dreams I took some photos of him yesterday. He's getting huge and isn't such a puppy anymore. sad face.


 droopy lips

 stocky legs

puppy eyes

wrinkles

nubby tail

K


I just found this one, I call it "Crash"

Thank you, all photos are available for purchase.

No comments: