Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Weekend

Autumn here is amazing. Crisp morning air, warm afternoons and cool evenings.

This weekend has been a busy one. We had dinner with friends and the missionaries, bought a crate for Kipling, saw The Social Network, I went for a long overdue autumn jog while Andrew slept in, weekly Farmer's Market, autumn drive to Amish country and dinner with friends from Andrew's program. Overall it was successful and I managed to put off cleaning our apartment once again. That's just how we roll.

Farmer's Market

top: our strawberry/chocolate/amazingness bfast, our apartment, us @ said market
middle: dahlia's, love them!
bottom: humane society booth with kitties, punkins!, Andrew and his apples


 our loot

then we hopped in the vehicle and drove

if you look close in the bottom left photo there are two Amish girls playing in the back of the buggy,
I want one

We drove about 2 hours south of Cleveland to Holmes county where there were rolling hills filled with corn stalks, pastures and autumn trees.

We ate at the Amish Door restaraunt which doesn't even compare to Mary Yoder's.
No cranberry sauce for Andrew's turkey dinner, sorry love.

We also went to an antique store and a used book store.

we love books

I recently purchased another bookshelf for our addiction.

Andrew just bought the online NBA package so we can watch all of the Jazz games, get ready people...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay
#1, it is sooo pretty out there! I am jealous
#2, I want to play with your new puppy!
#3, I want to go to some of these bookstores
#4, we saw the social network too! Maybe we saw it at the same time *da da da da, da da da da* (twilight zone theme)
#5, I can't remember..

I miss you!

Jared L. Gardner said...

Quote from your post:
"if you look close in the bottom left photo there are two Amish girls playing in the back of the buggy,
I want one"

Did you want a buggy, or an Amish girl? I'm so confused...

Krystal Rose Webb said...

Both, I want both.