Sunday, October 31, 2010

getaway

 in t-minus 24 hours I will be here

but without these fools :(

It's my Grandpa's birthday on Wednesday. What do you get a man who can buy himself anything? I'm stumped.

I packed all of my stuff into a carry on. I'm so proud of myself.

This trip couldn't have come at a better time. I need a break. I've been in the worst funk the past few weeks and I'm in desperate need of some family time. The only thing that would make this better is if Andrew and Aaron were really coming with me. That would make me the happiest girl in the world.

But I have a feeling that I'll manage without them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Krystal,

Can I fit in your carry on too? Between kids, school, and a sometimes cranky better half I could use a break. LOL. Thanks for your comment on my posts. We have been having some fun.

Glad to see your getting away. Keep your chin up. I know your dad can be frustrating, but I think he means well, even if he doesn't seem to see another's perspective. I think that people heal at different speeds and that those who are ready to move on forget or don't realize that they need to allow others the time and space they need to heal without pushing our own beliefs or readiness upon them.
Anyway, have a great trip and relax a bit.

Loves,

April