Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

 Love, Andrew & Krystal

 oh my goodness, I miss him. *tear*
Luckily I can watch him on the kennel's webcam, I am one of those mothers.
(If you would like to be one of those mothers too you can watch him here.)

Aaron and I went snowmobiling for Christmas Eve. This may have to be a new tradition.
He brought 2 of his friends because I can't keep up. 

It's around 6 am here. Why am I not asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head?
I'm still on Cleve time, which means I fall asleep at promptly 8:30 pm and wake up around 6 am.
My Grandpa Gardner and I would get along very well right about now.

Anyways,
Merry Christmas everyone. We love you and are grateful for the most fabulous family and friends.
And let's not forget why we really celebrate...


 Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.

If you're having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit watch this




But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. John 20:31

Amen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We missed you at Wendell's. Glad that you guys are having a wonderful Christmas. I did get a little giggle out of your Dad's mustache...he looked very handsome. Love ya, Merry Christmas.

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! Merry Christmas to you guys! By the way, I used that video in my RS Christmas lesson. It was SO perfect and sweet!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

@ April...We were so sad we couldn't make it, I wasn't in Utah for very long though. Oh yes, my dad's stache...don't get me started :) Hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas!

@Stacey...Thanks! Merry Christmas to you and your fam too! I'm glad you used the video, isn't it the cutest?