Sunday, February 7, 2010

tough decisions

My wonderful Howerton family is coming into town for a family reunion in June and I'm in charge of hiring a photographer for family pictures. We haven't had family pictures in a very long time. (and when I say very long time, I mean it) All I remember about them is that I was wearing neon pink leggings, when they were in style the first time around. (I told you so) So it is high time to redeem myself and move on with my life but I'm having a hard time choosing between 2 photographers, both recommended by my beautiful best friend. (HI WHITNEY!)

The first is Rusty Bucket Photography and the other is Elisabeth Kate Photography. (both about the same price) I need help, please let me know which you like best. I'm so indecisive...it's crippling, please help me or I may become like this guy. I wonder what he's thinking about...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Just based on the first posts on both sites, I would vote for Rusty Bucket... Can't wait to see the final outcome!

Jacqueline Clark said...

I would go with Elizabeth Kate. I like her angles and poses better. Rusty Bucket is too generic.

Lauran K said...

I have heard really good things about the Rusty Bucket!