Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another weekend with Yuki

Just in case you were wondering, (and I know you all are) this will be my second weekend with the little furball. My dad's in Saint George visiting my grandparents for the weekend and since Andrew's out of town I'm kicking it with my favorite little man in Orem.

It's nice to be home. It's not the same as it used to be but I'm getting used to it I guess.

Plus, I'm going snowshoeing with Diane as soon as my laundry is done!!!

Andrew is in Cleveland interviewing with Case Western until tomorrow. He said it's pretty nice, not Boston, but still nice. (Please Babson, please, please, please!!!)

Aaron just got his dealer's license for drugs...just joking, that was pretty funny though. Not for drugs, what kind of family do you think we are? Don't answer that. Anywho, for cars, his dealer's license for cars. He called me yesterday to let me know he found a orange and white scooter for $500. I wonder if Andrew would be mad if I bought a scooter while he's gone? Only one way to find out. :)

No comments: