Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wait for it...

After making two trips to Tai Pan in the past two weekends I have officially kicked off Christmas mode. But because it is not even Thanksgiving yet I am bridling my passions for Christmas and holding out...for now.


Last weekend I had the most wonderful time with the Webb girls picking stuff out for each other and finding things for myself. Martsie is too gracious and we had the best afternoon shopping and going to Mimi's for a little girl time :)


The theme for this year is red, silver and black with a little bit of sparkle thrown in there. Luckily, last year I bought an artificial tree from Target for $20 but I just realized that it's only 5 feet tall so I will be stalking the aisles of Target once again for a larger tree.


Enough about Christmas, I'm already chomping at the bit and writing about it is making me much more anxious...We'll see how long I last, no promises though.


Andrew is furiously applying to grad schools. Please Boston, we love you.


PS...just in case anyone was wondering what I would like for Christmas (sweetie are you listening?)

1 comment:

Abby Neff said...

styles you make me so happy and i cant wait to see everything when its all up! your house is going to look so amazing! Talk about the best HOBBY! haha! you make everything look so great