Saturday, July 28, 2012

36 weeks day 3


So close to the end I can almost taste it!


How far along?  36 weeks, day 4
Total weight gain: 21.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? some, mostly just skirts and dresses. so much more comfortable in this heat
Stretch marks? no and let's keep it that way
Sleep: I had my doctor prescribe some heartburn meds for me and last night I slept the ENTIRE night with no heartburn!!! It was a Christmas miracle!
Best moment this week: watching A give his first training

Miss Anything? not having to grunt whenever I move. let me get into my car..."ugh!" getting out of bed in the morning..."humph!" it's cute, real cute.
Movement: lots of feet, elbows, and hands pushing against my belly, she needs more room!
Food cravings: oreos with chocolate filling and s'mores (see previous post)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, just the thought of being responsible for another human life for 18 years. am I old/mature/sane enough to do this?! *deep breath*
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: I had one little tiny contraction after cleaning the house last week. well, I'm pretty sure it was a contraction. could have just been gas :)
Symptoms: fatigue and the urge to watch smut tv shows on hulu
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but my patience level is not something to test
Looking forward to: Sun Valley next week, baby shower on Monday and just getting ready for this girl to come


there were a few choice words said while setting this baby up but A plowed through it and I am so grateful! The crib is a Graco and the bumper, sheet and skirt are from Pottery Barn. The pink quilt was given to me by my Aunt Valerie (love you!) and was made by my great grandmother on my mom's side. It's all hand stitched and my favorite part of the whole thing! I'm going to have it embroidered with the babe's name and birthday after she's born. 


She's coming so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are kind of freaking out, but in a good way.

No comments: