Tuesday, February 21, 2012

our boy

If you don't know, we have an English Bulldog, his name is Kipling. He is 60 lbs of pure sweetness and sometimes spurts of crazy. For example, he is scared of our kitchen. He's always a little trepidatious when entering or exiting the kitchen. While sitting at the dining table tonight I heard a little scrambling in the kitchen and found the boy desperately trying to get out of the tile dungeon. After a few moments I grabbed my phone and caught the last few seconds of Kipling's close encounter with the kitchen. I love how he had to back out just to be sure that nothing was going to get him.


I am totally one of "those" dog owners. Everything he does is hysterical to me. Next thing you know I'm going to be wearing this 



and decorating my home with lamps like this

(but I'm not paying $149.95 if the shade isn't included)

I get it, I totally need help. But before I do I am going to order one of these for each of you for Christmas, I think you're going to L-O-V-E it!!!

No comments: