Thursday, May 6, 2010

I AM FREE!!!

Today: 
lunch with Whit face, oh how I love her.
walk with Yuki, oh how I love him,
pulling weeds and trimming the shrubbery at the padre's house.
Package from Rose and Jared,
card from Rose, you're the best Rose!
Quick talk with the padre,
Ernie's stop,
drive home.
Package waiting for me from Hawaii, 
care of Patty, Christie and family, 
a fresh lei. I cried, a lot.
I'm very emotional this week so don't mess.

Tomorrow:
I graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless her heart



Tomorrow afternoon:
I will cry countless tears of joy, again,
and hope that I actually passed my classes this semester.
Pray for me.



2 comments:

Lauran K said...

CONGRATS!!!! Yay I am so excited for you! You are all grown up now! sniff sniff

Sarah C. said...

HAPPY GRADUATION! WOOT WOOT!