Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And I'm a believer

A few weeks ago Andrew and I set out to one of the most awesome places in the world...Lake Powell! We met up with Andrew's entire family and some of his aunts, uncles and cousins equalling about 25 people total. It was so fun! This was my first real trip to Lake Powell and I didn't get it before we got there. I had been a couple years ago with some friends in March and it was still pretty cold so I will claim this as my first official trip. I was overwhelmed the entire time by the cliffs and the water and the fun...I am exhausted just thinking about it! I am grateful to be back home sleeping in my soft bed and having a shower that doesn't get it's water from a lake that Andrew uses as a toilet. love you sweets! Here's a little video of our adventures. In order to get the full effect you have to pause the music player down below so you can hear Bob in the video.

1 comment:

Lauran K said...

I can not handle how cute you are!
Love you