Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rose and Jared's Visit

My brother and sister-in-law came out to visit from North Carolina for the past week! It was so much fun having them here! Their little boy, Tyler, is so cute and because he is the only grandchild he is totally spoiled! We are so happy that we were able to spend a couple days with them while they were here. Andrew is happy now because Tyler will actually look at him without crying. I'm still the favorite though! see...he totally loves me :)
Tyler reading Hawaiian moon with Grandma


playing the guitar, singing and dancing with grandpa


after a bath with dad

bathtime!!! he had so much fun blowing bubbles and showing me how he can be a fishy

There's tons more to come!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, what a cutie! His eyes are so gorgeous! Handsome, I mean. :)